Sunday, March 20, 2011

OWOH Prize Winnings

First I need to apologize for posting this so late, I'm afraid so many other things have detoured me from being a good blogger lately. But I've wanted so badly to share these for some time.
I really loved the downloadable print that we all received from Jo at Tanglefrost blog, I think it’s just beautiful. I love the colors so much! Visit her blog and see more from this talented artist.

I also received an online Folk Art Doll Workshop from the very, very talented Moriah at MLB Studios. I had so hoped to get started with making a doll with that workshop during my school break but way too many things, including a blizzard, came up. Luckily, I can go to the workshop whenever I’d like and work on my doll at my own pace. Thank you again Moriah, I’m a very lucky girl indeed. Take a moment and visit Moriah’s blog if you haven’t already. She has some awesome tutorials and she’s just as creative as a person can get!

Last but certainly not least was a wonderful little goodie package sent to me by Wanda at A Frayed of Fibers blog. Isn’t the little Dottie doll adorable! Fall is one of my favorite times of the year and she will have a special place in my decorating for sure! I am also IN LOVE with my little initial pendant, it makes quite a statement and I’ve already been complimented on it. And look at all of those lovely handmade beads; I’ve actually already started using some of them in a project, I’ll be sure to post when I’m finished. Do take a moment and take a peek at Wanda’s blog, her work is so lovely, you’ll be glad you did.

1 comment:

  1. You are oh so welcome! I can't wait to see the doll you make! What fabulous gifts! The print and the doll are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete