Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Love it when the "mailbox" is full!


So yesterday I got home way too late to go to the post office and wouldn’t you know, when I went to my mailbox, there was a little “you have a parcel to pick up” card nestled in between 5 or 6 bills. Of course I was disappointed I couldn’t go and retrieve the goodies at that very moment, but good things come to those who wait and today I was home in plenty of time to stop and claim my postal booty! Talk about Treasures!
First, I had ordered a little paper doll with attitude from Debra Schoch at hophopjingleboo.com. I am sooooooo in love with my little "Miss OXOX". But look at all the other goodies Debra stuffed into the envelope along with her. I was blown away! Thank you Debra!
Next I opened items ordered from Etsy and Ebay. I have big plans for both of these treasures and will be sharing soon. Last but certainly not least, I received a sweet little box of treats from Sheryl Parsons at mothersdreamartworks.blogspot.com., as a prize for a contest she had. I’m just tickled! Mailbox goodies are just the best!

2 comments:

  1. There is nothing like postal goodies. Even when you ordered them and know they are coming. Once they get there is it like a birthday.

    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  2. It feels a bit like Christmas doesn't it?
    I like the paper doll very much.
    x

    ReplyDelete